性别
真实姓名
李福超
发表于 2020-2-26 07:14:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
文川精神.文川文化

李福超

把心放大,给历史遗留一个定格的影子。
  “这个世界创造了一个你,你也要创造一个世界。”诗人文川的文字代表一个时代的缩影。它的精神的诱惑力和感染力,征服了网上网下的文人墨客和粉丝。
  对二次生命的重建的认知和找到自信的骨气,值得我们学习和发扬。他用自己的实际行动,向世人证明了幸福都是奋斗出来的艰辛地过程。朗诵精英团队在不断地筛选和增加,心的谜题答案在阳光中晾晒。
  站在顶峰的雄鹰,经得住时间的考验和魅力值的评选。把心中的红旗插满开满鲜花的地方,把远航的故事留给历史去打捞和复制。
  新旧朋友约,举杯邀明月。同游相思湖,墨客遗传跑酷的基因,在时代的广场,把充满爱的温度的广场舞,无私地传播。学习_复制_学习,大爱无疆的故事,又被拍成视频和写成文字,在不间断地摆渡一个又一个的香客。荣誉是收获驿站的修饰词,追梦是冒险家一生最爱的游戏。
  你的世界我最懂,你的故事我在续写,你的影子我最喜欢寻觅,你的名字收录在我的《世界名人日记大全--头脑的风暴》中。对生活和生命,身残志坚的你最有发言权。记得你曾经对我说过“把句号留给自己,把问号和感叹号留给后人。”给自己的灵魂洗礼,把理想凭借技能和人脉摆渡,这才是接近成功最佳的路径。心的滤镜在尝试下一次的自检,你微笑着向我走来,把你的名字写在赠给我的《文川诗集精选集》。快递一份爱心和信任,收获知音互勉的感动和感恩。
太多的惊喜,无数次地无私奉献,让你的世界充满了传奇和永恒的魅力。
  心窗打开,把梦放飞。心房敞开,让爱常驻。情丝万缕,只为赢得自己亲人的信任和鼓励。舞台剧本再多,也刻画不出心动时瞬间的感觉,因为你把爱情和孝心捆绑在了一起。对父母只求问心无愧,对家人唯愿健康和平安常常陪伴。
  面对世界高手,你或许不是最佳的写手,但是你却是最佳的合作伙伴。
  不贪图别人的便宜,勇敢的心永远只为正义发声!
  我也是你忠实的粉丝。因为我被你的故事和精神征服,所以主动争取为你报道和宣传你的文字和心香的故事。
  模仿你,对折的影子永远不会忘记相识相知的缘分。
  复制你,一个梦凭借翅膀自由翱翔。
  面对你,创造奇迹不惊讶,灵感不敢偷懒。
  信任你,孤胆英雄网络彩头抢。
  佩服你,一颗心被另一颗心征服。
  收藏你,一句禅意收获青春无悔。

写于鲁安丘市2018.8.17(20:20)

Wenchuan Spirit. Wenchuan Culture
Li Fu Chao
Enlarge your heart and leave a fixed shadow to history.
"The world has created you, and you have to create a world." The poet Wenchuan's words represent the epitome of an era. Its spiritual attraction and appeal have conquered literati and fans online and offline.
Recognition of the rebuilding of the second life and finding the spirit of self-confidence are worthy of our study and development. With his own practical actions, he proved to the world that happiness is a hard process of struggle. The elite recitation team is constantly screening and increasing, and the answers to the heart's puzzles are aired in the sunshine.
The Eagle standing at the peak can stand the test of time and the evaluation of charm value. Place the red flag in the heart full of flowers, and leave the story of the voyage to history to salvage and reproduce.
New and old friends invite the moon. Traveling with Acacia Lake, Mokka inherits the gene of parkour, and selflessly spreads the square dance full of the temperature of love in the square of the times. Learning copying learning, love endless stories, and was filmed into videos and written into text, constantly ferry one after another pilgrims. Honor is the modifier of the harvest post. Dream-chasing is the adventurer's favorite game in his life.
Your world I know best, your story I am continuing, your shadow I like to look for, your name is included in my "World Celebrity Diary - Storm of the Mind". You have the most say in life and life. I remember you once said to me, "Leave the full stop for yourself and the question mark and exclamation mark for future generations." Baptizing one's soul and ferrying one's ideals with skills and connections are the best ways to approach success. Heart filter is trying the next self-examination. You come to me with a smile and write your name in the collection of Wenchuan Poems presented to me. Express a love and trust, harvest the affection and gratitude of the intimate mutual encouragement.
Too many surprises, countless selfless dedications, make your world full of legend and eternal charm.
Open the heart window and let the dream fly. Open the atrium, let love stay. Love is endless, just to win the trust and encouragement of their loved ones. No amount of stage scripts can depict the instantaneous feeling of heartbeat, because you tie love and filial piety together. They have a clear conscience for their parents, and they are always willing to accompany their families in good health and safety.
Faced with the world's best writers, you may not be the best, but you are the best partner.
Do not covet others'cheap, brave heart will always speak for justice!
I am also a loyal fan of you. Because I am conquered by your story and spirit, I take the initiative to report and publicize your words and heartfelt stories for you.
Imitate you, the shadow of folding will never forget the fate of acquaintance and acquaintance.
Duplicate you, a dream soars freely with its wings.
Face you, create miracles is not surprising, inspiration dare not idle.
Trust you, the hero of loneliness network lottery.
Admire you, one heart is conquered by another.
Collection of you, a Zen harvest youth without regret.
Written in Luanqiu City, 2018.8.17 (20:20)
善心无敌
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|域名服务|西方经典阅读|古代经典|近代经典诗歌|近代经典散文|近代经典小说|作家档案|Archiver|手机客户端|小黑屋|域名申诉|域名仲裁|企业建站|联系我们|域名申诉仲裁|杂文评论|龙舞网络|天马原创文学网 ( 冀ICP备11025393号-6 冀ICP备2021004524号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:48 , Processed in 0.468750 second(s), 22 queries , File On.

冀公网安备:13032302000108 冀ICP备11025393号-6 

文章版权归天马原创文学网和作者所有,未经许可,不得转载。 

天马原创文学网是秦皇岛市抚宁区作家协会主办的文学交流平台。 

本站内容仅供抚宁区及部分域外作家学习交流,不涉及印刷和文化产品,是免费的非经营性网站。 

名誉站长:孙书柱、桑恒昌

By Dz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表